Tuesday, November 10, 2009

the move in pictures.

This is me...in the middle of a move. I look happy huh? Not too stressed...



...that's because we had these guys. NEVER MOVE HOME WITHOUT THEM!!!



Of course Miss Annie was just delightful through the whole thing. We really have been blessed.



It wasnt long before the family came to visit and have a sneak peak. We all had to sit outside because the house has so many holes in it :)



*in other news. I have a BIG Sewjourn post a-coming. But the camera got lost in moving and I only just found it today (minus one battery). Give me a day or two and I will showcase the creations made on that fabulous weekend away.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

So glad the move went well.... Can't wait to see some more pics of the house once you settle in..

Take Care
Jodie :)