Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Busy Bees.

Quick House Update:

We managed to get just a bit more done on the house recently. The front has it's first coat of well thought out paint colour. We went with Duck White (a kinda beige grey). Very happy with the results.





Quick Craft Update:

I have been visiting my local op shop quiet a bit and collecting doilys for a lamp shape tutorial i saw on pinterest.





Quick Tom Update:


He wants to stand ALL THE TIME. Problem is, hes just not ready for it. So, its either me holding him, the couch or the coffee table. It's the only way he'll stay happy. Standing. Up right, thank you very much!


::nappy off time is 6pm every evening. Tonight they were playing doctors. Tom was meant to be the visitor, but he got all aggro and was told to leave immediately::

Quick Annie Update:

When she's not losing her mind over something (yep Tantrums have started) she is wonderfully cute. Today I asked her.

Am I Tom's mumma?'

Nooooooo.

Am I Annie's Mumma?

Nooooooo.

Well, who's mumma am I?

Bens.


True dat!


::Don't even ask about this photo. I told her cotton bubs where for her ears and next thing I turn around and she's all, 'look at my earrings Mumma'. I was very quick to say 'Don't push them in to far honey, your brain will fart'::

No comments: