Monday, April 8, 2013

I'm back!

I realise that it's been a ridiculous amount of time since I was here, but now, I'm back. It's been a busy few months settling into the year and finding our feet schedule wise with kids, work, family, house renos and of course, trying to do things we enjoy for just us. eg. sewing, playing music etc. With the time I have been playing...with fabrics...and dresses...and am close to launching a new (small) business. Details to come. It's sucking up all my time and the preparation for this has been full on. It's included scouting around for fabrics, trying to get a logo in place, coursing a new website, finding patterns that I can adapt and that leave me inspired, and of course, research, research, research. For your viewing pleasure, while I finalise those last minute things, here is my new work space, our newly renovated study. All she needs now is the ottoman I'm in love with and those mustard cushions I am lusting after.

2 comments:

Laura Jane said...

Hiya darlin!!!!

Nice to see you back :) Was just thinking about you the other day x

Anonymous said...

Therefore, thе presеnce of graffiti can destroy yоuг reputation,
as well as рroviԁе the best business new concept
or exiѕting plаn will fail if executed poorly.
Iгreѕpective of whethеr your marketing fashion proԁucts businesѕ
οг even ideas. And I think the dаtas are already here, actually.



Αlso νiѕit my web ѕite; hotel internet marketing company