Monday, December 9, 2013

Bounce Back Brown Rice Salad






















2 cups brown rice
4 cups water
tbs chicken stock
saffron threads
1 brown onion, finely chopped
dutch carrots thinly sliced
mint thinly sliced
toasted slivered almonds
1/3 cup currants

Cook brown onion at a low heat with a dash of oil until soft and sweet. Then simply cook rice - absorption method - eg. 2 cups rice and 4 cups water in a pot with lid on until all water is gone. When finished allow to cool and stir through mint, currants, carrots, onion, and almonds. Now enjoy!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great informative site. I'm really impressed afterhttp://www.ukessaywritingservice.com/
reading this blog post. I really appreciate the time and effort you spend to share this with us! I do hope to read more updates from you.)))

Iftekhar Ahmed said...

Glad to read your post :). It is very informative!

Debt Management Plan said...

Your article is very useful and have good knowledgeable content, thanks for the post.

Christina said...

Very value able post, I read the whole story when I start reading it.

Radiator Covers UK said...

I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.

Unknown said...

The stuff you are writing blows out my mind. Find out more

Uzma Mir said...

I would surely give 10 on 10 for such incredible content. best wordpress themes