I've been keeping busy of late qith a few little projects. All of them have to have purpose (present etc) and be cost effective (using left over material if possible). Annie has a friends birthday party on Sunday. The mum asked me awhile back to make her daughter's doll a little cot quilt.I finally got around to it, but decided against the quilt and for a little sleeping bag instead.
For the inside I used some toweling that I had left over, all the pieces zig-zagged together to form one piece big enough to take on this project. It was so easy and cost effective and I figure not to bad to wash either.
For the fabric I tried using a mix of things I already have in my limited stash. I think the colours work pretty well together. I just hope shes not bitterly disappointed that it's not pink!