Thursday, September 8, 2011

Getting busy with it.

I've been keeping busy of late qith a few little projects. All of them have to have purpose (present etc) and be cost effective (using left over material if possible). Annie has a friends birthday party on Sunday. The mum asked me awhile back to make her daughter's doll a little cot quilt.I finally got around to it, but decided against the quilt and for a little sleeping bag instead.





For the inside I used some toweling that I had left over, all the pieces zig-zagged together to form one piece big enough to take on this project. It was so easy and cost effective and I figure not to bad to wash either.

For the fabric I tried using a mix of things I already have in my limited stash. I think the colours work pretty well together. I just hope shes not bitterly disappointed that it's not pink!

2 comments:

berna said...

Don't even know what to say on this topic. So much ideas are mixed in my head after reading it. Very problematic article I think
y8 Game Spel Kids Games Flash Games Online Game Flash Games Game Games Didi Games Game Spel
Paint Games Kids Games Y8 Y8
Car Games Ben10 Games Miniclip Y8 Kizi
addicting Games y8 Y8 Y8 Kizi
y8 Caillou Games New Games Y8
Friv Y8 Oyun Oyun Girls Games

meineluka said...

Don't even know what to say on this topic. So much ideas are mixed in my head after reading it. Very problematic article I think
http://y3-y8-y9.com