Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Birthday love of mine.

On Tuesday just gone, my lovely husband Ben turned 38. He seems to think that's pretty old, always wishing he was not a dashing 22 years again, but just a tidy 37.

'If only I could be 37 again', he sighs.

I always tell him he looks fantastic for his age, but I don't think it helps. Anyway, I just want to officially wish, the man I ardently love, a happy birthday. I am so lucky to have someone as special as Ben in my life. Annie is ridiculously lucky to have such a fun and patient father. All in all, I believe that makes us one very happy family.



*only moments later Ben asked me to hold Annie. 'I can't dip my vietnamese roll' he complained.

1 comment:

kosher friday said...

dipped vietnamese rolls are good though so i can kinda see his point!