Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Beautiful gifts from special friends.

I have been meaning to post these pictures but have just been so busy with Christmas and getting to know the little man. We received many lovely gifts from family and friends when Tom arrived in the world, but since this blog has a 'craft' slant, I just wanted to show you the ones that are handmade.

Here is a soft cushy block with a rattle inside made especially for my man-i-kins by our lovely friend Lisa. She is a whiz with all things linen and patchworky. This toy takes pride-of-place on his toy box.



This snuggly, cuddly blanket was made by Leslie. She has her own shop here and blog here. Wonderful handmade toys, blankets and more. Tom and I both appreciate the loveliness of this gift.



For all things projectile we have one-of-a-kind bibs made my Jo. Jo has a great blog and three delicious kids. We have been very spoilt indeed.

1 comment: