Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sample Pots.

After choosing the colour for our house, finally, we had all this left over sample paint. So, I put my creative juices to good use and together, Annie, Tom, Maggie and I made 'BrockExpress' - an overland train that holds more stuffed toys than you can shake a dummy at. Fun was had by all.


:: Annie took the role of chief designer. You'll notice all her favourite people were on board...Dora, Santa, Boots, and Jeff the purple Wiggle ::


:: Tom discovered fruit while Annie coloured in ::


:: Someone tried to board the train without a ticket, ahem (Maggie) ::


:: Ahhhh, that's better. All the kids happy and in one place! ::

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Em,
Thanks for responding to my query about your parents-in-law's gorgeous cottage. I would love any information about it...
My email address is:
nnatasha@y7mail.com
Love to chat!
Cheers, Natasha.

Anonymous said...

Hi Em,
Thanks for responding to my query about your parents-in-law's gorgeous cottage. I would love any information about it...
My email address is:
nnatasha@y7mail.com
Love to chat!
Cheers, Natasha.

leslie said...

LOVE. THIS.

x