Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Friday Ventures

Had a lovely day with my little ones last Friday. My friend was busy getting ready for Finders Keepers market, so we asked her daughter around for a play date. 

 I decided a visit to the park was in order because it was such a beautiful day and also because afterwards I wanted to get my coffee fix at our new local cafe. I had read about it here and thought it sounded worth the trip. It was. 

 The kids received fresh paper and stamps on arrival and an m&m cookie baked by Mario only moments later. I settled down to a coffee and a muffin and the review was right, Mario makes-a-the-good-muffin.

 





















After morning tea the kids got to choose from the lucky dip bins. 
This is them holding them up for me.


A quick climb of tree and then home. I love days like these!



 


No comments: